Screenclay are currently hiring
We are looking for
Junior/Mid level Asset Artists
- Be really, really, ridiculously talented and motivated (The potential to be a world class artist, and the desire to learn and improve every day).
- Have a generalist mind-set; focused on creating artwork to a high level regardless of specific software packages, and regardless of task. Day-to-day tasks can include animals, creatures, robots and props.
- Have the ability to work closely from reference, and from imagination.
- Experience with organic and hardsurface modelling and texturing.
Sales Manager or Consultant
- Have experience working in sales in film, TV, or games production.
- Have the ability to fluidly pitch to clients, and manage client expectations.
- Have the ability to plan and conduct marketing activities.
- Be willing to travel cross-continent to meet clients.
If you are interested in working for Screenclay, whether it’s for a listed job, or just a speculative application, and you’re pretty sure that you have rock start ingredients, then you can reach us at email@example.com